Customer Service & Sales Associate
Hi5 Jamaica Services is seeking a full time Customer Service & Sales Associate to work from our South Ave Service Point in Kingston, Jamaica.
Hi5 Jamaica Services is currently seeking the services of a Customer Service and Sales Associate who will be responsible for providing high-quality customer service, social media management, and marketing services.
In service, we provide;
- All forms of computer repairs
- Computer upgrades
- Computer speed boost services
- Mobile device repairs to Apple and Samsung
In Sales, we provide;
- Desktop Monitors
Key Objectives of this Role:
The Customer Service and Sales Associate will be expected to provide high-quality customer service, log devices received and returned to customers, respond to customer queries and follow up on customer-related matters as directed. The Associate is also expected to manage the social media pages of Hi5 Jamaica Services and seek new clients through online platforms, phone calls and emails as directed.
- Receive and log all devices from customers, answer queries and ensure that devices are returned after servicing to customers.
- Handle redirected phone calls from head office when the manager is unavailable.
- 1 daily post to our social media pages, promoting specific products and services as requested.
- Manage comments and responses on social media pages.
- Find creative means to get our promotions posted in Online Forums and WhatsApp groups across Jamaica.
- Engage with followers and potential followers through other online network groups.
- Seek new leads based on community posts to promote Hi5 Jamaica Services.
- Arrange Virtual Meetings with businesses/organizations to introduce Hi5 Jamaica’s Services and determine potential needs.
- Other duties as requested. (These are considered as Special Projects which provide additional incentives).
The expected duration of the engagement is for a probationary period of 3 months, renewable to permanent employment and is to commence on November 1, 2023.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of five (5) CSEC Subjects, including Mathematics and English.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Customer Service AND / OR Sales Management.
- Social Media Savvy: understanding of various Social Media Platforms and how to target individuals and groups based on their posts and interactions.
- Pleasant and Customer-Service Focused.
- Assertive and Self-Motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Associate should be able to use their initiative and creativity to reach a wider audience of people to introduce our products and services.
- $17,500 Weekly based on a 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday.
- 15% increase after successful completion of the probationary period.
- Additional commissions for special projects and meeting special targets.
Should you have any further questions before submitting your application, please email email@example.com
(Google Account Required)